MKTG are seeking a Creative Lead that is an integral part of the agency’s Marketing Services team and MKTG business. This role demands a naturally energetic, flexible and approachable individual who has strong creativity and proven experience leading creative teams and businesses to success. The Creative Lead is instrumental in providing creative direction and inspiration to all team members. Success lies in the ability to work collaboratively across MKTG’s divisions (Sport & Entertainment, Live, Retail and Operations) to ensure creativity and service levels are exceeded through creative thinking and leadership.
- Working seamlessly with our strategy and account service teams, ensuring smooth operations between marketing services team, account service and other divisions
- Participation and creative lead in internal agency brainstorming and ideation sessions with the ability to be a key influencer and driver of innovative and market-leading activation ideation and concepts
- Representation of the MKTG creative team at key client pitches and ensure sell-in of the creative concept and direction where appropriate
- Working across all MKTG offerings, ensuring you have a complete gauge on all our disciplines and assets and how we can bring them to life for our partners
- Providing inspiration, mentoring and direction to all studio members and working collaboratively with the other seniors on the team to ensure a high quality output on all of our ideas and creativity
- Integration with the Dentsu Aegis Network agencies key creative and strategic personnel and building strong relationships within the Group
- Driving the Dentsu Aegis Network vision and values and network integration at all times
Key Experience Required:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant work experience as a Senior Creative with 8 years’ experience.
- Previous experience in activations – including promotional, experiential and shopper marketing disciplines. Graphic design background (not copy writing)
- Hands on senior designer as well as being a hands-off creative lead for art direction and ideation
- TTL creative lead / creative director / art director
- Ability to present concepts and ideas to clients and produce a clear vison and path forward
- BTL background (retail / shopper marketing, live / experiential event concepts)
- Other skillsets preferable but not essential are video and animation, sports sponsorship marketing and packaging
- Hungry and prepared to get their hands dirty (not just art direct over designers shoulders)
What’s on Offer:
As Creative Lead we require you to earn the respect of the fellow team members at MKTG and specifically the studio team to earn their trust and be seen as an inspirational leader in marketing services team. Apart for the opportunity to work with a leading global creative and activation agency, who will have exposure to some brilliantly talented people who are passionate about what they do. Dentsu Aegis Network also has unique benefits including discount on health care, Yoga classes, additional annual leave with tenure and much more.
- Job Type
- Discussed with successful candidate