Great job...Walsh Bay.
- The Rocks / Walsh Bay offices
- Cross Channel
- $120K package on offer
Our client is seeking a person who will deliver a high standard of planning, implementation and client service across both traditional and digital channels. The idea candidate will have solid knowledge of Australian media, coming from a thorough background in offline. The key strengths required include planning, project management, exceptional client service and team leadership.
You will be managing a very media savvy client. They are looking to get more into the digital space this year. So ideally you have a solid knowledge across this channel.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of experience within a well-regarded communication agency
- Ideally a diploma/degree in advertising/marketing/communications
- An understanding of the role & tactics available within all media channels (traditional, digital and content/creative).
- Advanced knowledge of all media & research tools required for planning and ability to analyse the output and identify insights that influence media planning.
- Exceptional negotiation skills to maximise value delivered for clients
- Strong relationship management skills – both client and media relationships
- Excellent knowledge of the media landscape and the impact of changes to media consumption trends
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience in writing briefs & creating marketing/strategy plans and budgets
- Ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously with an emphasis on solution derived customer service
- Ability to provide tracking and reporting across clients and their individual projects
- Problem solving mentality
- Ability to effectively delegate tasks to deliver on deadlines and maximise productivity within the team and agency
- Job Type
- $120,000 salary package on offer
For further information
- Brenton Moore