Great opportunity to jump across and work in Outdoor!
- Surry Hills offices
- Growing transit media company
- $65,000 base + super on offer
Our client offers high impact transit ads, they are seen on transport capturing people’s attention at many times of the day, when outdoor, alert and open to new information.
Objective of the role:
All advertising bookings need to be implemented to the contracted terms and duration. Client’s needs and standards will be met to ensure service quality is industry best practice; seeing the majority of advertisers return to book future campaigns.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Campaign Delivery Specialist provides administrative, graphic design and delivery support for the company &/or advertisers. Working closely with the Sales and other Operations team members, you will be responsible for achieving campaign completions and advertising order delivery deadlines while maintaining a high quality of customer service and delivery standards.
- Work with clients to obtain final advert campaign artwork and install deadlines
- Provide scheduling and organisational support for advertising approval and production
- Oversee receipt of material produced by external suppliers
- Update media kit templates and production specification documents when required
- Coordinate production of sales’ post-campaign material
- Be involved in ongoing development of procedures & systems to improve production workflow completion; ensuring the smooth administrative operation of daily operations
- Assist and support all operations activities for transit advertising campaigns
- Provide operations and administrative support to the sales team
- All other duties as directed from time to time.
What we are looking for:
An enthusiastic, self-motivated people person with previous media campaign or operations experience with approx. 3+ years’ experience. Strong communication skills and computer literacy (Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Office).
Interviews with MAARS as soon as you can come and see us. The client wish to commence interviews in the week of March 18, 2019.
- Job Type
- $65,000 + super
For further information
- Brenton Moore