The ADG group is looking to recruit a Business Development Executive (BDE) to join the growing digital jobs & classifieds group and larger sales team. The opportunity is based in Pyrmont, Sydney.
Job overview – what we’d help you to do.
- Acquire new clients – grow the number of jobs online.
- Develop relationships. Ensure clients sales result in an ongoing relationship.
- Implement the sales strategy to win business.
What we’d like to see from you.
- High energy & drive.
- Strong customer focus.
- Able to contribute positively to the team to beat the competition.
What success looks like.
- Exceeding targets for the year.
- Growth in existing accounts – selling more digital jobs and recruitment solutions to existing clients.
- Acquiring new clients and brands to your accounts list at ADG that invest and spend consistently.
- Relishing a challenge, working under pressure and liaising with clients and colleagues within a professional market.
Where we are today.
- We’ve invested and relaunched our digital jobs product. It’s a great time to join.
- We’ve built an exciting and realistic growth plan – which we’d want you to help realise.
- We have a track record of nurturing and growing talent – we’d show you the same commitment.
The role pays a good base salary as advertised, an uncapped bonus scheme with on target earnings of $22k per annum, plus super and 20 days annual leave.
About our business.
The Australian Doctor Group is Australia’s leading healthcare media group, specialising in educating, entertaining and informing healthcare professionals for more than 30 years.
Bringing together the strongest brands in healthcare media we are constantly striving to create more value for both our readers and clients.
We work in partnership with our clients to deliver fully integrated marketing solutions, utilising media, content, education and insights.
- Job Type
- $50k to $60k plus commision
For further information
- Ben Sole