Global Media Data and Analytics company is looking for an AdTech Sales Manager who can consultatively manage products and deliverables for their client's business challenges.
Global Media Data and Analytics company is looking for an AdTech Sales Manager who can consultatively manage products and deliverables for their client’s business challenges.
As part of the Enterprise Solutions team, you will be part technical project manager part solution sales liaising between big clients and developers and engineers located in their offices around the world to build data products. Acting as a business intelligence consultant, you will need to have a high level of confidence and communications to lead client projects, but also be able to speak technically which will come from your prior experience in AdTech, an agency trade desk, or media data analytics outfit preferably.
– translate client business challenges into cutting edge tech solutions and analytical tools and platforms
– client on-boarding, servicing, relationship development, business development and product management
– managing existing enterprise clients and projects – ensuring projects and deliverables are on time, within budget and to the highest standard
– assisting the sales team with business development and consulting with clients, understanding their business problems quickly and presenting the appropriate product or solution to address their needs
– architecting technical solutions to solve business challenges, and seeing them through to execution with the wider global delivery dev support teams
– helping to shape the product suite and roadmap of the enterprise solutions team
– 2 years minimum experience in a technical client-facing media, data, or programmatic role, agency or Fin/Mar/Ad-Tech backgrounds
– passion to build AdTech, and work in the media data and programmatic advertising space
– strong communication skills coupled with technical aptitude, strategic thinking and creative problem solving
– ability to maintain work-flow, multi-task, thrive under pressure, project manage, build relationships and meet deadlines in a fast-paced start-up type environment
– technical knowledge with any of the following platforms and tools would be a plus: Excellent Excel use, basic SQL, AWS knowledge, Google Suite, any DSP and/or DMPs
– flexible to work outside of normal hours to get the job done across multiple time zones, as well as quarterly international and or local travel
– ADAPTABILITY and a start-up and entrepreneurial mentality with as many of the following characteristics as possible: Innovative, Passionate, Infectious Energy, Inherently Trustworthy and Genuine, Team Player, Strong work ethic, Ambitious, Agile and Willing to take risks, Quirky
This is a rare opportunity to work in a truly collaborative environment, where personal development and progression is encouraged. In a period of company and international expansion, you will be able to grow within the business quickly. The exposure and experienced gained working within this team will be paramount to developing an exciting career in the programmatic and data analytics space and equip you with a highly sought after skill set in the digital media field.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV to Lauren@becomesydney.com.au Ref NO SY7814
- Job Type
- $70k -$90K + Comm DOE
For further information