Offline Planner Buyer required to join this ever expanding media agency!
- Boutique media agency
- Sandringham offices
- $80-90K package – depending on experience
This role will suit someone who has 4+ years’ experience working within a media agency here in Australia – you must be an Australian citizen or has permanent residency.
Your role will be to assist the Senior Account Manager &/or Media Director with the implementation of the media plan. To work closely with the greater team and to further learn any required skill- sets.
Day to day responsibilities along the lines of:
- Assisting Senior Account Manager with the client contacts / relationships
- To assist with client reports as requested
- To deliver the buying product as briefed
- To ensure quality delivery of the bought product
- To employ buying methodologies and techniques
- To ensure the day to day management of media holdings is accurate, on budget, to plan and matches those of our media partners
- Raise any buying issues quickly, ensuring they are raised & managed by your manager/s
- To learn to pursue solution-based outcomes with your manager/s
- To utilise the research tools held within the agency
- To be detail focused to ensure the work is always accurate and on time
- To play an active role in delivering team goals & the smooth running of the team
To find out more please contact Brenton Moore on 0416112111 or email frontdoor@MAARS.com.au
- Job Type
- $80-90K package – depending on experie
For further information
- Brenton Moore