Opportunity for someone with experience in the Expert Pharma category to come and own that part of the relationship with GSK
Account Manager – Pharmaceuticals
(Full time or part time)
Mumbrella, Media Agency of the Year, 2017!!
B&T, Media Agency of the Year 2017!!
Are you a media planner driven by marketing science and insight? Are you looking forward to doing the best work of your career in the best agency?
PHD has been around for over 25 years globally and is renowned for being the world’s most forward thinking strategically-led media agency by challenging convention, breaking new ground in communications thinking and ultimately looking to find a better way in everything we do.
The opportunity below is a chance for someone with experience in the Pharmaceutical/Healthcare space to broaden their commercial acumen and really own this space for GSK, one of the leading Pharmaceutical companies in the world. Working with the wider consumer planning team (5+ people) you will be responsible for owning all media planning and buying of prescription products to Healthcare professionals (GP, Specialist, Dentist, Pharmacists).
This is an area and relationship, ripe for development with digital opportunities waiting to be explored across SEM/SEO/Programmatic.
We are considering applications from both full time and part time candidates.
Scope: 100% time spent on GSK, Consumer Expert category (Pharma)
Reporting to: Reporting directly into PD/BD
- Strategic media development – involvement in the ideation and media comms architecture development process
- Responsible for creating media plans that build on the agreed strategic approach/direction, aimed primarily at HCP’s (GP, Specialist, Dentist, Pharmacists)
- Management of the implementation of plans through to their delivery ensuring buys are carried out consistent with approved plans
- Managing campaign budget recs and ensuring that these are in line with budgets provided by the client and match all media plans/invoices sent to client
- Client relationship management (attendance at all client weekly WIPs and presentations)
- Manage client relationship and implement strategy to broaden scope of work
- Opportunity to develop commercial acumen and identify client opportunities in SEM/SEO/Programmatic
- Infrequent travel to Melbourne
Why PHD and who are we?
PHD is a strategic-led planning and buying media agency and is Australia’s fastest growing media network. We are one of the most acclaimed media and communications agency networks globally; most recently winning “Media Agency of the Year 2017” at the recent Mumbrella and B&T awards.
Between March and June of last year, PHD Australia managed to secure over $240m in new business and its wins like this that will enable you to work on some of the largest accounts in the country, including: Volkswagen Group, Unilever, GSK and Pepsi!
What do our employees say about us?
- 94% say they are proud to work for PHD and would recommend us as a great employer
- 96% see it as a relaxed and supportive environment
- 99% agree that PHD are committed to development and training
Our offices around the world are recognised too – from our founding office in the UK being named a Sunday Times ‘Best Company to work for’ for the past 3 years, through to over 50 Agency of the Year awards across the network in the same period.
If you are interested in finding our more about this opportunity and any others open across the business, please apply with an up to date version of your resume or email email@example.com
- Job Type
- Full or Part-time
For further information
- Fraser Rix