We are recognised for supplying some of the world’s most popular and high profile brands. Due to securing new clients and the growth of our existing clients, we are now looking for someone to join our growing team.
This is your opportunity to play a pivotal role with an industry employer of choice that is focused on driving a first class service and products that leave our clients wanting more!
About the role
- Very strong Account Management skills servicing and developing existing accounts
- Interpreting a retail brief and managing the development process through the design and production departments
- Developing solutions and pricing strategies
- Strong planning, scheduling and organisational skills
Critical to this role is understanding your customers and ensuring you identify and act on the best routes to market.
- Retail Display, VM and Print
- Experience working with FMCG/Retail clients
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar Account Management role
- Required is a dynamic yet very disciplined individual with sound business principles, a strong drive and attention to detail.
- You must be comfortable working both autonomously and in a team environment, while successfully building key relationships both internally and externally.
What’s in it for you?
- A rewarding salary package
- A great environment to come to every day
- Tier 1 clients that will depend on your knowledge
About the company:
OPG Global Solutions leads the way in supplying creative design, visual merchandising, print and packaging to some of the biggest retail brands. Our services span conceptual, structural, industrial and graphic design – all backed by highly experienced Account and Project Managers.
OPG is a part of the Australian Fusion Corporation www.thefusiongroup.com.au
This is an excellent opportunity to launch your career in a successful business that recognises, draws and develops the potential in their people.
If this sounds like the role for you, we look forward to receiving your application. Applications close Thursday 12th July.
- Job Type
For further information
- Sean De-Jager
- (03) 9644 3051