DWA is hiring for a gun Account Manager to join our fast growing Sydney office. The successful candidate will be responsible for media planning & implementation for portfolio our world beating Tech clients, and on a development fast track.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day servicing of their client accounts. They will report to the Account Director. Daily duties will include creating and implementing stages of media planning and buying; strategic planning, pre and post campaign reporting, and financial administration. The AM will be enthusiastic and demonstrate a strong work ethic, and be ready to challenge the stats quo.
- Knowledge: The AM will provide expert media advice to clients, ensuring the highest standards across paid-media, both traditional and digital, data analysis, and reporting.
- Attention-to-Detail: The AM will be thorough and deliberate in all instances and he/she will maintain the highest standard for accuracy and quality of work.
- Professionalism: Ability to lead client conversations, understand The Brief and deliverables requested, representing the agency with professionalism and pride
- Enthusiasm: The AM will work hard and proactively, seeking opportunities to take on additional duties, and building team morale.
- Development and execution of strategic paid media campaigns across traditional and digital channels
- Key relationship driver with client marketing teams, DWA network, media partners
- Negotiation of partner RFPs and ability to budget client goals across recommended tactics
- Lead communications, both verbal and written, with client stakeholders
- Pre / Post campaign reporting, incl competitive analysis
- Paid Media expertise (understanding and applications)
- Training Account Executives/Account Coordinators
- Routine use of media & audience research tools
- Other duties as required by the Account Director
- 3-5 years’ experience, specific to media agency/advertising background
- Use of media ad serving technology and ability to learn new platforms
- Understanding of core advertising and media terminology
- Firm understanding of digital advertising and concepts
- Strong analytical skills and ability to tell a story based on data
- Ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of detailed tasks
- Ability to investigate and solve problems independently and clearly communicate results
- Verbal and written client-facing experience
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Ambitious self-starter who enjoys a good challenge and continuous learning
- Amplifies a culture of respect, trust, and team communication
- Positive attitude & ability to multi-task
- Sydney based with Australian working right/approved Visa requirements
DWA is a global media and marketing agency for technology companies. With its feet in media and its head in data and analytics, DWA has a fascination with the art and science of engaging people. That’s why you’ll find us at the intersection where media, technology and strategic marketing meet. Operating from eight offices around the globe covering North America, EMEA and Asia Pacific, DWA offers a range of programs such as programmatic media, marketing automation, account-based marketing and content marketing consulting – all for over 150 of the world’s best technology companies, including DXC, NetApp, Salesforce, Cisco, and Intuit.
- Job Type
- $70,000 base + Super
For further information
- timothy brogan