Enhance our customer experience and be part of something special!
Edge has partnered with some of the world’s largest brands! An opportunity to be a part of this success and collaborate with our clients to ensure a continued and powerful relationship!
Your role as an Account Manager is to ensure you build lasting and strong relationships with suppliers and be the key point of call for day to day enquiries. You will be part of a team who will assist clients with finding innovative ways to differentiate and engage with audiences in ways never thought of before!
The main accountabilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
• Client Management
– Develop and grow client and supplier relationships
– Review and understand client briefs
– Project management from receipt of brief to close of job. Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time
– Manage website development and testing
• Financial Management
– Sourcing and creating estimates for clients as per requirements and invoicing thereafter
– Undertake daily monitoring and analysis of campaign details, objectives, budgets and targets
– Develop and maintain campaign processes and procedures to ensure smooth running of campaigns
– Ensure up to date documentation is maintained for all clients and campaigns
• Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to ensure project success
• General ad hoc duties as required
Your can do attitude coupled with your ability to multi task across various projects and clients within an awesome team like this, will separate you from the crowd!
You will be self motivated and proactive, always striving to grow and develop strong relationships – let your people skills shine through! We are also seeking the following skills & attributes;
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel;
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal), attention to detail and time management skills;
• Proven track record of client relationship and project management skills, across various accounts.
• Tertiary qualification or relevant work experience within a BTL agency.
You will thrive on a fast paced environment and dynamic brand that prides itself on client service!
If this sounds like the role for you – Apply Now!
- Job Type
- To be discussed
For further information
- The Recruitment Team