Working at Because is more than just a job – it’s a passion and a way of life. We've got a dynamite team and pride ourselves on a culture that's collaborative, rewarding and one that holds true to our values of being smart, tenacious, inspired and responsible.
When you really love what you do, it shows in your work and your attitude. At Because, we’re passionate about two things – people and experience. We cherish our staff, with their distinctive talents, ideas and personalities; and we’re devoted to our clients, with their diverse range of challenges. And more than anything, we love creating extraordinary experiences.
Working at Because is more than just a job – it’s a passion and a way of life. We’ve a got a dynamite team and pride ourselves on a culture that’s collaborative, rewarding and one that holds true to our values of being smart, tenacious, inspired and responsible.
Because // Creating extraordinary experiences
Because is an independent creative experiences and brand activation agency with a global network of offices. Combining insights that unlock global campaigns, behavior-changing ideas and cutting-edge technologies, we exist to make the extraordinary happen. Explore our world at www.becausexm.com and see what its like to work at Because.
About the role:
Reporting to an Account Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity to join our Sydney team (Pyrmont based) in an entry level position.
What are the core responsibilities?
1. Client Account Management
– Understands Client Account Management best practice including working systems and use of associated documentation/templates
– Utilises the project management matrix in order to understand both their individual responsibilities
– Applies best practice principles to client communication (understanding the subtleties of each client)
– Able to make appropriate decisions on prioritization of workload in order to work efficiently through project management tasks, taking a proactive and assertive approach to help support wider team
2. Business Performance
– Understand the basic principles of budgeting and P&L in order to maintain target profitability on projects
– Can manage the process of cost tracking
– Works in spirit of time is money applying appropriate levels of effort to tasks in hand so not to over invest
– Ensures full approval of estimates before money is committed. Obtains purchase orders
– The guardian of job numbers & jobbag
3. People Performance
– Is able to manage upwards ensuring that the working relationship with Line Manager and productive, this includes open, regular communication. Understanding what and when information needs to be shared
– Demonstrates a Flexible, Positive, Ambitious and Curious attitude
Does this role contribute to other areas of the business?
The majority focus for this role is Client Account Management, however, we would expect this level role to help support in the wider areas of the business including our continuous improvement tasks during quieter times.
Who we are looking for
For this role, we are looking for someone with a tertiary qualification in either marketing, comms or events with a passion for creating extraordinary integrated live and digital experiences.
You will need the permanent right to work in Australia already granted. Please no recruiters.
How to apply
Please email a cover letter and up to date resume with at least 2 references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject ‘Application for Account Executive’
- Job Type
- 45k-50k incl. Super
For further information
- Amy Hart