Sensational opportunity for a recent Graduate or experienced Account Executive to service some of Australia's largest and clients! Bullet Points Fun and dynamic work culture Be part of a team that encourages your career development Part of the global Dentsu Aegis Network
MKTG is a global creative agency comprised of pioneers and practitioners of lifestyle marketing. MKTG sees boundless opportunity in helping achieve great, emotionally affecting life experiences for the world’s leading brands, we architect and execute strategic, business-oriented marketing solutions via sport and entertainment, live experiences, retail marketing, enterprise/b-to-b engagement, and sponsorship marketing. It is a business that is wholly owned by the Dentsu Aegis Network a global marketing and communications network of some 33,000 people.
Due to the growth of the business, MKTG are seeking a passionate Account Executive to join our busy Sydney team. Reporting to the Account Manager, this role plays a key part in the development and implementation of lifestyle marketing campaigns (Shopper, Creative, B2B & Experiential) for our existing client portfolio and is responsible for running a campaign from start to finish. Furthermore, the Account Executive is expected to implement marketing campaigns and build strong relationships (with Clients and/or suppliers) to meet and exceed our Clients’ needs and expectations.
This is an integral role within MKTG and requires strong communication and project management skills, an understanding of the campaign development process and excellent attention to detail.
- Account management responsibilities such as attending client and supplier meetings, creating and distributing accurate and timely contact reports/work-in-progress (WIP) notes
- Development, management and adherence to detailed client and supplier timelines
- Briefing, liaising and following up key suppliers to ensure accurate, effective and efficient service
- Assist in project de-briefs to clients
- Understanding of budgets and cost centres, managing job numbers and assisting the Account Manager with reconciliation and balancing of all projects
- Prepare research work for client brainstorms and propositions including preparing visuals
- Run company/team WIP meetings, taking WIP notes
- Actively support MKTG and Dentsu Aegis Network extracurricular activities
What we’re looking for
- Tertiary qualifications or relevant work experience with a marketing/business focus
- High level of written and oral communication, strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to multitask across different projects/clients
- Excellent ability to grow and develop strong client and supplier relationships
- Self-motivated and driven with a mature and professional approach
- Above all you will be a team player and be aligned to MKTG’s vision and values
What’s on offer
Dentsu Aegis Network has unique benefits including discount on health care, free Yoga classes, additional annual leave with tenure, 7 Summer afternoons and Winter warmers (half days) after probationary period, free monthly lunch and much more.
If you are excited to join the fast-paced world of Marketing Communications and you meet the above criteria, please apply now and send your CV and cover letter.
- Job Type