Are you an experienced and passionate loyalty marketing Account Director/SAM that is looking join a global agency with a work/life balance? Read on... - Manage large, iconic Aussie Telco/Entertainment brand - Based in central CBD office, great location - Great culture, with a manager that is warm and supportive of growth
Reporting into the Client Services Director and responsible for one direct report, duties will include;
- Management of full service loyalty account with leading Telco/Entertainment brand.
- Lead external meetings with client and bring together internal teams to ensure delivery and priorities are aligned on all client campaigns.
- Weekly meetings with client, and reporting back on campaign/project results.
- Campaigns are loyalty based; managing website/microsite, SMS marketing, eDMs.
- Have strategic input across account, looking at the bigger picture and shaping campaigns.
What you will need to be considered:
- 7 years min experience in marketing, with at least 4 years being in agency – this role is the equivalent of AD level.
- Loyalty, digital and partnership experience preferred, as well as Telco being a bonus
- Highly organised, data driven and digitally/IT savvy individual
- Fantastic stakeholder management skills
- Passionate and humble marketer
Leader in the market, well-known and respected in their field as a loyalty marketing agency.
There is a work hard/play hard culture, like a classic agency but with an emphasis on work/life balance. There is a hot desk set up, and options to work from home on occasion. Great progression & growth and therefore a great tenure of staff. ‘
- Job Type
For further information
- Beth Price