What’s Next: Marketing in 2018
At our first Sydney Interactive Minds event for 2018, we’ll discuss what marketers need to know for the year ahead. We’ll hear the latest approaches to artificial intelligence, digital disruption, data and automation. We’ll find out what technology changes we can expect to have an impact on our marketing activities.
Find out what other marketers are focused on and how to prioritise the exciting possibilities ahead. Our speakers will explain what’s going to change, how to be ready and the ways in which new technologies and opportunities will impact productivity and efficiency.
Our speakers will cover:
- How to keep digital disruption front of mind
- What you need to think about in data, automation and reaching your customer
- Need to know mobile trends and insights
- How marketers are using artificial intelligence
- Digital trends, major changes and their impact for 2018
- The opportunity to network with attendees (8:00 – 8:30am)
- Tea, coffee and a light snack will be served during the networking time
- The audience will sit (theatre style) to listen to the presentations
- We will have three speakers each presenting for 15-20 minutes
- Audience Q&A time will be held at the end
- All attendees will automatically enter our business card draw on the day to have a chance to win great prizes!
This event is for every marketer who wants to stay ahead of the curve. Book your ticket now.
*Annual passes are also available for 2018! Find out more.
Marc Girod, Google Analytics 360, Google
Marc has been working in data and digital production or the past 8 years, with roles at Duke Razorfish and TUI France. 4 years ago he started working with the Google Analytics team at Google, first in his native France before transferring to Australia in 2015.
Marc will speak to trends such as use for single-platform, cookie loss and risks of data silos as well as how to use data to effectively capture the customer’s digital lifecycle, growth metrics to measure for success.
JP Syriatowicz, CEO, Squiz
John-Paul (JP) Syriatowicz is Group CEO of Squiz, which he co-founded in 1998 and today employs nearly 500 staff across 13 international offices. Squiz Group’s mission is to empower customers to thrive in a digital-first world by providing the platform, tools and consulting to be successful.
JP will talk about the importance of having a planned approach for disruption and how you can be sure you on the right path. He’ll also discuss how marketers can leverage automation to be more efficient in the year ahead.
Emma Sharley, Co-Founder, Shop You
Emma is the Co-Founder of fashion-tech start-up Shop You (a personalised shopping app powered by AI) and runs her own strategic brand and marketing consultancy. She has over 12 years’ experience and has led marketing for iconic brands both in Australia and overseas, including Westfield, Diane Von Fürstenberg, Westpac and T-Mobile.
Emma will be discussing need-to-know mobile trends including the rise and impact of personalisation and predictive shopping and how these trends will shape the future of how people both shop and search through mobile.