As we look ahead in 2017, our focus on exceeding consumer expectations requires Digital Marketers to deliver highly contextualised engagements throughout every step of the customer lifecycle. In one of today’s fastest moving fields, where new technologies and strategies are constantly emerging, this is no easy task.
For our first event of the year we’re looking at digital predictions and priorities for 2017. We’ll be lead by three digital experts who’ll share their insights on what’s on the horizon and their focus areas moving forward. Attend this event to gain an important update on the industry and insights you can use as you begin to execute your plans and new initiatives.
- Emerging technologies and strategies to look to for inspiration
- Practical tips on where to prioritise your efforts
- Where we can expect to see results
This event is a seminar event and includes:
- The opportunity to network with attendees (8:00 – 8:30am)
- Tea, coffee and a light snack will be served during the networking time
- The audience will sit (theatre style) to listen to the presentations
- We will have three speakers each presenting for 20 minutes
- Question and answer time will be held at the end