CeBIT Australia is celebrating its 16th year in 2017. The event has truly cemented its position as the business technology event for the region, attracting thousands of technology professionals from Government, enterprise, SMEs and start-ups.
With our return to Darling Harbour at the impressive new ICC facility, CeBIT Australia is ideally located to attract the region’s most important organisations.
Keynote speakers include:
Eugene Kaspersky, Chairman and CEO, Kaspersky Lab; Robert Herjavec, Founder and CEO of Herjavec Group; Shark on ABC’s Shark Tank; Dennis Andrucyk, Deputy Associate Administrator, Space Technology Mission Directorate, NASA and over 200+ business technology leaders.
The NSW Government are the Official Partner of CeBIT Australia.
Visit www.cebit.com.au for more information.
Key Features at CeBIT Australia 2017
- International keynote speakers
- Multiple conferences covering key topics such as big data & analytics through to IoT
- Multi-zone trade exhibition, showcasing the best in business technology
- Showfloor Theatres giving trade visitors practical take-away tips and advice
- StartUp exhibition zone, conference and PitchFest competition
- High quality business networking events ranging from dinners to bike rides!