In case you haven’t already heard, we’re gearing up for another 30 Under 30 Awards here at B&T, complete with a stack of new categories. Here’s what you need to know if you wish to be crowned this year’s number one creative at the awards.
The 30 Under 30 Awards are not far away, and B&T has added a few more ingredients to make the event extra spicy.
Ten categories will feature at this year’s awards, so the chances of winning have greatened. Here they are:
- Media Planner/Buyer
- Project Manager
- Sales/Account Manager
If you think you’re a good chance of owning the creative category, here’s what you need to know:
- Judges are looking for those who transcend traditional ideas, rules and relationships to achieve imaginative, progressive and original work.
- Roles include, but are not limited to: executive creative director, creative director, associate creative director, design director, creative group head, creative lead, art director, senior designer, middleweight designer, graphic designer, flash designer, communication designer, visual designer, art production manager, brand identity developer, broadcast designer, logo designer, illustrator, visual image developer, production designer, production artist, artworker, motion designer, motion graphics designer, multimedia developer, layout artist, interface designer, web designer, packaging designer, junior designer, associate designer, photographer.
Your entry requires you to type up 1,200 words that addresses the following points:
- Outline your career path and any key achievements to date.
- What makes you a future leader in your chosen field?
- What represents success to you?
- What do you think needs to be improved in your industry and why?
- Describe your attributes in no more than five words.
So, if you fit the creative bill, don’t hesitate in submitting your entry here (you can download the entry criteria here), because entries close on Monday 6 March – or Monday 13 March if you’re a late bloomer.
And while you’re at it, grab your tickets to the awards here. Just remember to keep Thursday 27 April free in your diary.
Big props to our sponsors for helping put on such a grand event.