Snapchat has announced the introduction of a new feature within its Ad Manager platform designed to give sophisticated advertisers new power features to quickly build, manage, and scale their ad efforts.
Similar to Facebook’s Power Editor, Snapchat’s new Advanced Mode enables advertisers to:
- Automate multiple campaigns, ad sets, and ads – use permutation builders to create and launch 100s of targeting and creative variations with a few clicks.
- Use Snap-created spreadsheets to create and edit campaigns in bulk.
- Save their audiences to their targeting library so they can quickly find and apply audiences to their ad sets.
- See your results the way they want to – group by, column ordering, data exports, etc.
- Automate their campaign naming at scale based on their conventions.
Brands can opt into Advanced Mode directly within Snapchat Ad Manager, and there is no cost for use. Currently, select advertisers and partners are testing, with wide release set for later this month.