realestate.com.au has launched a new consumer marketing campaign which reinforces the brand’s market leadership by appealing to buyers, sellers and renters with the message, “If you’re not on realestate.com.au, you’re not in the market”.
The campaign launches with multiple content pieces as well as out of home media, print, radio, digital and social executions. It is the brand’s biggest campaign launch since August 2014 and will air nationally over a five month period.
The campaign’s broadcast content features well-known actors Lucy Bell and Sybilla Budd (voiceover) and represents real life situations in Australia where property is much more than a nest egg and a home – it’s also our favourite topic of conversation.
- Claim My Property – lets you “claim” your own property and stay up to date with information about the local market, such as recent sales of similar properties and updates to estimated value.
- Agent Search – helps you find local agents who have sold properties just like your own
- Discover – suggests areas within your budget and with attributes similar to your ideal suburb
- Price Lookup – lets you search price estimates for any property in Australia, even if it’s not on the market
- Form online rental application tool – makes it easier and faster to apply for multiple properties with a single form.https://youtu.be/NKswuiS0WPYLibby Minogue, executive general manager of media & marketing, said: “This campaign focuses on the property conversations people are having all over Australia every day. We know that almost 60 per cent of buyers are worried they will never be able to afford the property they would love, and we want to help them achieve their property dreams.“Renting, buying and selling property is up there with some of the biggest decisions we make in our lives. We want people to feel in control of their property journey – whether you are buying, selling or renting – and we want people to know that realestate.com.au is not only the strongest platform to buy, sell or rent, but also has valuable tools and information to help you on their way,”Ms Minogue said.Mark Watkin, managing director of BWM Dentsu said: “The strength of realestate.com.au as the market leader, is that it’s the only property resource that people need – no matter where you are on your property journey. This campaign plays on those relatable everyday moments of realisation, when it suddenly dawns on you that you’ve missed out on something so obvious. In this case it’s people realising they should have been on realestate.com.au.”