Bonds Baby Search is back, calling on all Dads, Mums and families to enter their bubs into the competition. 2017 sees celeb dads bond together to launch the campaign that searches for Australia’s most beautiful and unique babies.
Every year, Bonds looks for babies with character, individuality and charm to become the next little faces of their brand.
Launching the campaign is Bonds Dad’s – TV star and comedian Peter Helliar, AFL star Jimmy Bartel and long standing Bonds ambassador Pat Rafter. The trio come together to star in “Bonds DADS : KIDS TALK”, a hilarious video that highlights three outspoken six year olds views on babies, family, parenting, social media and Mum & Dad’s obsession with taking family photos.
The hilarious video sees the trio of Bonds Dads ask three outspoken six year olds some of life’s most intriguing questions, like ‘Why do we have babies?’, ‘Do babies get too much attention?’, and ‘Does your Dad know how to change a nappy?’
- Bonds Baby Search is an annual online competition run to find the new little faces of Bonds.
- This year the major winner will win the chance to star in an upcoming Bonds TV or billboard campaign.
- Bonds Baby Search is in its 13th year.
- Bonds have been featuring Aussie babies in their campaigns since 1939.
- The Bonds Baby Search 2016 finished with over 62,000 entries and 800,000 online votes
- Bonds have continued with the video category this year.
Established in 2005, The Bonds Baby Search attracted 62,000 entries & 800,000 votes last year. Entries to the Bonds Baby Search open Wednesday 15th Feb 2017.