Facebook’s advertising revenue is up 66% compared to quarter three last year, with mobile revenue comprising almost half.
The rising mobile revenue comes as Facebook and Instagram domination one minute of every five people spend on their mobiles.
According to comScore the social networks claim more mobile time than YouTube, Pandora, Yahoo, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, AOL, Snapchat and LinkedIn combined.
Facebook’s total advertising revenue reached US$1.8bn in quarter three.
Daily average users have increased 25% year-on-year, up to an average of 728 million in September.
Monthly active users are up 18% yoy to 1.19 billion and mobile monthly active users were 874 million as, up 45%.
More Facebook news:
- Facebook ditches third-party app requirement for promotions
- Facebook and Twitter, find a common currency or become redundant
- Facebook eyes off TV’s ad dollars, what will users think?
- 7.3 million Australians use Facebook mobile daily
- Facebook cuts ad units by 50%