The ADMA 30Below community in Queensland is bringing back its popular Buzz into the Boardroom event in 2014 for ambitious up-and-coming marketers and advertisers.
They’ve arranged a round table event with senior marketers and advertisers who will answer burning questions and give their insights into what makes for a successful career, how to navigate the sticky area of office politics, and how to shine in the field.
“30Below is about connecting ambition, talent and knowledge to help young marketers, advertisers and creatives get to where they want to be: the boardroom. It’s also a chance to network informally with some of the biggest names in the industry today,” said ADMA CEO Jodie Sangster.
Speakers for the evening are:
- Christian Bowman, Chief Digital Officer, RSPCA
- Michael Betteridge, General Manager-Marketing, Wotif Group
- Marianne Harvey, Creative Director, Clemenger BBDO
- Paul Judges, Strategy and Innovations Director, Cutting Edge
- Tom Evans, Co-founding Director, Blue Pencil Advertising
- Megan Winter, Business Development Manager and Brand Architect, OODA.
Date: 10 July 2014
Time: 6.00pm – 8.30pm
Venue: The Fox Hotel, Acadia Room (upstairs), 71-73 Melbourne St, South Brisbane
Tickets: $35 (includes drinks and canapés).
To book and read up on the speakers’ impressive history click here