Parks and Recreation star Nick Offerman has appeared in a 45 minute ad for his favourite Scotch whisky brand Lagavulin, Offerman simply sits in front of a fireplace, stares into the camera and drinks whiskey.
The Diageo-owned Lagavulin Single Malt Scotch Whisky ad is celebrating the 49th anniversary of the first broadcast together with actor, humorist, and woodworker Nick Offerman.
It promises to be the most enjoyable fireplace-viewing experience of all time and is coming to a video streaming device near you.
Offerman said: “You might be surprised by the calming effect my Scotch-inspired contemplation will have upon your digestion of holiday meats.”
The press release gives a myriad of reasons to enjoy the ad:
- You get to spend the holidays with Nick Offerman. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Enjoy 45 minutes of uninterrupted Scotch whisky-drinking bliss and you don’t even need to exchange words. You can just gaze into one another’s eyes. But be careful, his are known to be quite mesmerizing.
- The majestic ambiance of the flaming log will set the tone for any viewing location whether it be at home or while “working.”
- His wood is hand-chopped and selected from his vast personal log collection.
- He’s good with in-laws, they find him quite good looking. Dashing, even.
- It’s the only log worth watching.