The B&T Awards have officially returned for its strongest year yet, and boy do we have some reasons for you to get excited! For starters, it’s not held at the bloody Casino!
That’s right, this year the glorious, wondrous, rowdy crowd-pleasing B&T Awards returns from Melbourne to be hosted at none other than the Sydney Town Hall on Friday November 18. Naturally, a wicked after party will also follow, so stay tuned for details and dresscodes.
And if you want a chance to taste the sweet victory that comes with winning one of our prestigious awards, entries are now open.
But let’s not waste precious entry time. Here’s everything you need to know:
This year, we’ve listened to all of your feedback and created a few new categories. In the Agency of the Year section, we’re bringing you the Branding & Design Agency of the Year, Direct Response / Performance Agency of the Year, Production Company of the Year and Research Agency of the Year.
In the second round of Other Categories, we’ve also added an award for Best Use of Mobile to the bill.
Check out all the categories right here:
AGENCY OF THE YEAR CATEGORIES
- Advertising Agency of the Year
- Branding & Design Agency of the Year – NEW
- Direct Response/Performance Agency of the Year – NEW
- Emerging Agency of the Year
- Experiential Agency of the Year
- Independent Agency of the Year
- Media Agency of the Year
- PR Agency of the Year
- Production Company of the Year – NEW
- Research Agency of the Year – NEW
- State Agency – NSW
- State Agency – VIC
- State Agency – QLD
- State Agency – Other
- B&T Agency of the Year – as chosen by B&T out of the field of entries
- Best Ad Campaign
- Best Digital Campaign
- Best Media Campaign
- Best PR Campaign
- Best Programmatic Trading Team
- Best Use of Mobile – NEW
- Best Use of Real-Time Marketing
- Best Use of Social Media
- Best Use of Sponsorship
- Content Marketing Strategy of the Year
- Data-Driven Marketing
- Employer of the Year >100 employees
- Employer of the Year <100 employees
- Media Brand of the Year
- Media Sales Team of the Year
- Marketing Technology Company of the Year
- Marketing Team of the Year
- Young Achiever of the Year
So what’s the timeline look like for all of this jazzy stuff? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered there as well:
- Entries open – 8th June 2016
- Entries close – 5th August 2016 – on-time entry fee $330 + GST/entry
- Late entries close – 12th August 2016 – late entry fee $430 + GST/entry
- Judging period (examples of work must have been active in market during this period) – 1 August 2015 – 31 July 2016
- Shortlist announced – 20th September 2016
- Live-judging day – 14th October 2016 – Sydney
- Awards night – Friday 18th November 2016 – Sydney Town Hall
EVERYTHING you need to know when it comes to how to enter, who to enter, and all the other criteria type questions you have burning inside you can be answered in the Criteria Section here.
Want to get in early and nab tickets? Click right here. And already itching to get started on your entries? Well, my friends, click this link just here. Every other fun fact you need to know can be found on the website, so start gearing up for the industry night of the year! It’s going to be one hell of a night.